Saturday 27 September 2014

Actions have consequences


In general I am usually responsible lupie, but yesterday was not one of those days.

I had a exam,classes, then I had to head to London. I left home(university dorm) at 8.40am, was out ALL day , and got home to my mum's home at 10pm.

This morning I got to go to the Royal College of Surgeons, it was really nice.If you ever come down to London and feel geeky, you can check out the Hunterian Museum.

I was supposed to meet a friend, but he cancelled, and I was mentally rejoicing I can imagine the neurones in my limbic system dancing like the plant.



I love my friends,but by noon, I felt like I had done 7 rounds in a boxing ring. I could have cancelled, but I always feel guilty about cancelling for health reasons. I am young, I am supposed to be healthy, and I would rather not let people down.


But now I am so exhausted, and all my joints ache, and I dont think I will be walking anywhere. So I am watching TV, making the most of it,since I do not have TV at university.

I knew this would, happen and I did it anyway. The way I see it is I enjoyed being busy and doing lots of stuff, and it was worth the resulting aches and pains. I can't complain about being achey, because it is self inflicted.

The small print: Dont worry I know neurones don't dance.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you may be forced to drop out because of lupus?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello

      Welcome to my blog, and thank you for commenting.

      I dont think lupus will force me to drop out.

      Ocassionaly I have bad days, I have more good days. On the good days, I make the most of my time, complete my work to a high standard and get good grades.

      Delete