Sunday 5 October 2014

Shrinking food

I have either had a growth spurt or my rice cakes have shrunk! I was filling out my workbook when suddenly I became peckish, I wanted something savoury but easy to prepare.I went to my cupboard and got some rice cakes... but it was not as I expected.

I can't remember them ever being this thin.Its lost its right to be called a rice cake!! it should be called a rice cookie!!

My granny bought me these rice cakes, they are the lighter option.Rice cakes in them selves are pretty low cal, so i dont see why anyone would need or want low cal rice cakes.Although this could be the reason why they are half the thickness.

I had 2 with hummus, and I still was hungry, so I have a pizza in the oven, for later.

I am beginning to wonder if I have gotten really fat without noticing....I mean why is my granny  buying me LOW CAL RICE CAKES....and why am I having a greasy fat laden pizza after rice cakes?

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment