Tuesday 14 October 2014

Its a boy!


Marley arrived!! and I have been busy building him. Marley seems to be male, as the pelvis is male shaped.


Marley in his box:it was a struggle to get this into my room from the lift, considering it was only 14 kgs, its disgraceful, and I need to go to the gym more often.



My first glimpse: Upon opening the box this is what I saw, I don't know what I was expecting to see, but my initial reaction was "where is the head? does this thing have a skull"



Yay: My inner geek was pretty excited at this point, to see my skeleton, then there was the relief of seeing I would not have to put all the bones together.


Marley's legs are the same size as mine but he is taller than me by 10cm,
Conclusion: I might have long legs, which is a good thing if you are a woman like me.



Having connected the legs I let him chill on my bed whilst I admired my handy work. Sorry I was in the middle of changing my bed linen, when he arrived.



Med made, skeleton assembled, Result =1 happy medical student

No comments:

Post a Comment